1. Select Settings from the menu
2. Select Settings > Wireless & networks
3. Select Wireless & networks > Mobile networks. Make sure that Mobile networks is connected
4. Select Mobile networks settings > Access Point Names
5. Add new APN
6. Click APN to set Access Point Name
7. Enter ‘mobileapn.com’ to the APN field.
8. Select Name from the list
9. Enter ‘vectone’ to the Name field and click ‘ok’
10. Select Save from the menu
11. Make sure ‘vectone’ is selected. That’s it, you can start browsing the internet!
Click here to go back to Mobile Internet.