This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Website and Mundio, the owner
and provider of this Website. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data
collected by us in relation to your use of the Website.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
Account means collectively the airtime account and that Mundio
use to record any the Goods and Services that you have used. This includes My Vectone
service and other System;
Data means collectively all information that you submit to the
Mundio via the Website. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the
definitions provided in the Personal Data Protection Act;
Charges means the cost applicable for providing the Service including,
but not limited to usage and service charges and the charges applicable for any
additional services that you order from Mundio or use;
Mundio, we, our and us means Mundio Services BV, a company registered
in the Netherlands with registration number 61283770, with registered office at
WTC Schiphol Airport, Tower B, 5th Floor, Schiphol Boulevard 231, 1118 BH Schiphol
Airport, The Netherlands, trading as Mundio.
My Vectone means the online facility available on Mundio website
where you can check your Account including call history, cost of calls, duration
of calls, payments and other personal details;
Services means the basic and any additional services that Mundio
provide to you which you access by using any Goods, Account, System, My Vectone
and collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Mundio
makes available through the website either now or in the future;
System means any online communications infrastructure that Mundio
makes available through the website either now or in the future. This includes,
but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and
EU Cookie Law means the ‘Wet Bescherming Persoonsgegevens’
(‘Law Protection of Personal data’) from 2001; which is based on European
User means any third party that accesses the Website and is not
employed by Mundio and acting in the course of their employment; and
Website means the website you are currently using (http://www.vectonemobile.nl)
and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. sub-domain
https://www.vectonemobile.nl/en/account-login.aspx) unless expressly excluded
by their own terms and conditions.
- 2. Scope of this Policy
This Policy applies only to the actions of Mundio and Users with respect to this
Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website
including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
- 3. Data Collected
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected by this Website from
time to time:
- i. name;
- ii. address;
- iii. date of birth;
- iv. gender;
- v. job title;
- vi. profession;
- vii. contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- viii. call data records including Traffic Data and Location Data;
- ix. top up records, billing records and voice mail recordings;
- x. demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- xi. financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- xii. IP address (automatically collected);
- xiii. web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- xiv. operating system (automatically collected);
- xv. system administration;
- xvi. a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website,
and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
- 4. Our Use of Data
- a. Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Mundio for so long as is necessary
for its use.
- b. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 5,
your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include our affiliates
and / or other companies within our group.
- c. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the
‘Wet Bescherming Persoonsgegevens’ (‘Law Protection of Personal
data’). For more details on security see Clause 11 below.
- d. We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information that
we received from third parties, for example, collected from other members of your
- e. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order
to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website.
Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- i. to manage your Account and My Vectone, which includes and is not limited to creating
and maintaining internal records, accounts and statistical data;
- ii. internal record keeping;
- iii. the administration of your Account;
- iv. improvement of our products / services;
- v. to carry out security checks;
- vi. the prevention or detection of fraud;
- vii. to provide customer services facilities in respect of any query or compliant
- viii. for marketing purposes;
- ix. to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data
about the User’s browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
- x. contact you to provide you with information in respect of services and goods
that may be of interest;
- xi. by supplying your Data to third parties pursuant to clause 5;
- xii. to carry out necessary duties for the running of our business;
- xiii. transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to
- xiv. contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone,
fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website and
- xv. to comply with any legal and regulatory requirement.
- f. You have the right to refuse the use of your Data for the purposes stated in
clause 4.e. Where you do refuse you must put your objections in writing, to
Mundio Mobile Holding Limited, Mundio Services BV, Company number: 61283770,
Office: WTC Schiphol Airport, Tower B, 5th Floor, Schiphol Boulevard 231, 1118 BH
Schiphol Airport, The Netherlands detailing which aspects as set out in clause 4.e.
of use you refuse.
- g. You have the right to update your Data. Where you want to update your Data you
must advise us specifically of what it is that you want us to update and this must
be in writing sent to the address as set out in clause 4.f. So as to safeguard against
fraud we may ask you for documentary confirmation of your identity before acceding
to any request to update your Data.
- 5. Third Party Websites and Services
- a. Mundio may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing
with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment processing, delivery
of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers
of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this
- b. Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to
perform the services that Mundio requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly
prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties shall be processed
within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the ‘Wet Bescherming
Persoonsgegevens’ (‘Law Protection Personal data’) from 2001.
- 6. Links to Other Websites
This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. Mundio has
no control over such websites and is in no way responsible for the content thereof.
This Policy does not extend to your use of such websites. Users are advised to read
- 7. Changes of Business Ownership and Control
- a. Mundio may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve
the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of Mundio. Data provided
by Users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred,
be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling party
will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes
for which it was originally supplied to us.
- b. In the event that any Data submitted by Users is to be transferred in such a
manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
- 8. Controlling Use of Your Data
- a. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict
our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- i. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- ii. sharing Data with third parties.
- 9. Your Right to Withhold Information
- a. You may access certain areas of the Website without providing any Data at all.
However, to use all features and functions available on the Website you may be required
to submit certain Data.
see Clause 12.
- 10. Accessing your own Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Mundio
(where such data is held) on payment of a small fee which will not exceed £10.00.
- 11. Security
- Data security is of great importance to Mundio and to protect your Data we have
put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard
and secure Data collected via this Website.
- 12. Cookies
- a. This Website may place and access certain first party Cookies on your computer.
First party cookies are those placed directly by Mundio via this Website and are
Website and to improve our range of products and services. Mundio has carefully
chosen these Cookies and has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected
and respected at all times.
- b. By using this Website you may receive certain third party Cookies on your computer.
Third party cookies are those placed by websites and/or parties other than Mundio.
Third party cookies are used on this Website for advertising services. These cookies
are not integral to the services provided by the Website.
- c. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current EU Cookie
- d. Before Cookies are placed on your computer subject to sub-Clause 12.e. and
sub-Clause 12.h., you will be presented with a Pop Up requesting your consent
to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling
Mundio to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you
wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website
may not function fully or as intended.
- e. Certain features of the Website depend upon Cookies to function. EU Cookie Law
deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. Your consent will not
be sought to place these Cookies. You may still block these cookies by changing
your internet browser’s settings as detailed below.
- f. This Website uses analytics services. Website analytics refers to a set of tools
used to collect and analyse usage statistics, enabling us to better understand how
Users use the Website. This, in turn, enables us to improve the Website and the
products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow us to use these
Cookies, however whilst our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or
your safe use of the Website, it does enable us to continually improve our business.
information. Certain of these Cookies may be placed immediately when you decide
to visit the Website and it may not be possible to obtain your prior consent. You
may remove these Cookies and prevent future use of them by following the steps set
- h. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet
browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only
third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this
can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet
- i. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information
that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but
not limited to, personalisation settings.
- j. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and
that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet
browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- 13. Changes to this Policy
Mundio reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time
to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on
the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your
first use of the Website following the alterations.