Make it easier and cheaper for people to contact you
Landline on Mobile is the flexible and convenient way for others to contact you from almost anywhere abroad via a local number in the country you’ve selected.
Landline On Mobile for business
Setting up a virtual local office is easy. Just choose the country, city, phone number and subscription period. Then you’ll have a local business number that directs to your mobile, wherever you are.
Landline On Mobile for families
By setting up a landline number in the same country as your loved ones, they’ll be able to call you at a standard local rate, even though you’re overseas and answering on a mobile.
To take advantage of the feature, you must accept the Terms & Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- Landline on Mobile (“LLOM”) is only available for Dutch Vectone Mobile customers.
- Customer can only subscribe to one LLOM number per Vectone Mobile number.
- Customer acknowledges and agrees that calls can only be received on the LLOM number, and not made from the LLOM number.
- At the end of the Plan term, the LLOM feature will be automatically renewed for same length Plan terms.
- Customer is required to contact Vectone Mobile customer services if wants to renew the subscription for a different Plan term.
- Customer acknowledges and agrees that the renewal amount will be deducted from the same payment method used by customer when subscribing the feature.
- Customer shall cancel the LLOM subscription if he/she does not want to incur in the renewal of the feature.
- Vectone Mobile reserves the right to change this offer and the Conditions at any time.
- In the event that Vectone Mobile has to cancel or terminate the LLOM number, customer will be entitled to a pro-rata refund for any remainder of their subscription, if applicable.
- Vectone Mobile reserves the right to suspend the service of the LLOM number, if Vectone Mobile suspects that the customer is using the LLOM number in an improper manner, or is required to do so under local national regulations.
- If you wish to port-out your LLOM number, kindly contact Vectone Mobile customer services department to check the associated requirements in order to possibly port the LLOM to a new supported operator.
- In the event your LLOM may be ported, then such porting will be performed in accordance with the local regulations applicable at the time of the request in respect of the country to which the LLOM refers.
- Customer acknowledges and agrees that the LLOM number port-out process varies on a country-by-country basis and it may be restricted, depending on the local national regulations applied at the time of the request.
- Vectone Mobile reserves the right to refuse the port-out request in the event that your request is not in compliance with the local national regulations.