Mobile Web Settings
Please note that our APN address is:
- Text message:
2) Open your SMS and text the code - '1234'
3) Follow the on-screen instructions and if your phone asks you to save the new settings, select 'Yes' or 'OK'
- Phone: call Customer Service on 322, free from your Vectone Mobile number
- Online: click here to Activate
iPhone OS or Android OS users will need to set their data APN manually. It’s very simple. Simply go to your network/data configuration settings. From there all you need to do is change your Access Point Name (APN) to . Click iPhone OS or Android, to see instructions on enabling data manually.
NOTE: internet can’t be used with Blackberry phones.
- Click here for Internet Settings